Trump Org Declassified FBI docs
FBI Declassified docs Socialist Party
[ File #1 (NYC-3) 23.43MB
https://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/fbifiles/Socialist_Party-NYC-3_text.pdf | File #2 (NYC-4) 28.18MB ] – [ 711 Total Pages ] –
Doctor Frederick Charles Schwarz (15 January 1913 – 24 January 2009) was an Australian physician and political activist who founded the Christian Anti-Communism Crusade (CACC). He made a number of speaking tours in the USA in the 1950s, and in 1960 moved his base of operations to California. He was the author of the international bestseller, You Can Trust The Communists (to be Communists) (Prentice Hall, 1960). Dr Schwarz worked with his wife, Lillian Schwarz, from abroad and, in his later years, at their home in Camden, near Sydney, in the Australian state of New South Wales. (Source: Ernie Lazar)
Rockefeller, Margaretta Happy
– FBI Release #1 – [653 Pages, 314.4MB]
Rockefeller, Margaretta Happy – FBI Release #2 – [19 Pages, 9.2MB] -Margaretta Large Fitler Murphy “Happy” Rockefeller (June 9, 1926 – May 19, 2015) was a philanthropist and the second wife of the 49th Governor of New York and 41st Vice President of the United States, Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller (1908–1979). She was First Lady of New York from her marriage to then-Governor Rockefeller in 1963 until he left office in 1973, and Second Lady of the United States from her husband’s swearing in as Vice President on December 19, 1974 until his term ended on January 20, 1977.
FBI Release #1 – [653 Pages, 314.4MB]
FBI Release #2 – [19 Pages, 9.2MB]
Nation of Islam
The Nation of Islam (NOI) is an Islamic religious movement founded in Detroit, United States, by Wallace D. Fard Muhammad on July 4, 1930. The Nation of Islam’s stated goals are to improve the spiritual, mental, social, and economic condition of African Americans in the United States and all of humanity.
– [321 Pages, 15.2MB] –
Hubbard, L. Ron
– Lafayette Ronald Hubbard (March 13, 1911 – January 24, 1986), better known as L. Ron Hubbard and often referred to by his initials, LRH, was an American author and the founder of the Church of Scientology. After establishing a career as a writer, becoming best known for his science fiction and fantasy stories, he developed a self-help system called Dianetics which was first expounded in book form in May 1950. He subsequently developed his ideas into a wide-ranging set of doctrines and rituals as part of a new religious movement that he called Scientology. His writings became the guiding texts for the Church of Scientology and a number of affiliated organizations that address such diverse topics as business administration, literacy and drug rehabilitation.
– [1,225 Pages, 75 MB]
Hoover, J. Edgar
– John Edgar Hoover (January 1, 1895 – May 2, 1972), better known as J. Edgar Hoover, was the first Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of the United States. He was appointed as the fifth director of the Bureau of Investigation — the FBI’s predecessor — in 1924 and was instrumental in founding the FBI in 1935, where he remained director until his death in 1972 at the age of 77. Hoover has been credited with building the FBI into a larger crime-fighting agency than it was at its inception and with instituting a number of modernizations to police technology, such as a centralized fingerprint file and forensic laboratories.
– [1,888 Pages, 82.9MB]
– After requesting additional records, I was informed thatthe remaining files pertaining to Adolf Hitler were destroyed on March 7, 1973.Adolph Hitler(1889-1945) was leader of the National Socialist (Nazi) Party and Chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945; he led that country into World War II in 1939. The documents in this file range from 1933 to 1947, but primarily fall either in 1933 or between 1945 and 1947. In 1933, the FBI investigated an assassination threat made against Hitler. In the aftermath of Germany’s surrender in 1945, western Allied forces suspected that Hitler had committed suicide but did not immediately find evidence of his death. At the time, it was feared that Hitler may have escaped in the closing days of the war, and searches were made to determine if he was still alive. FBI Files indicate that the Bureau investigated some of the rumors of Hitler’s survival.
– [742 Pages, 39.9 MB]
Field, Frederick Vanderbuilt
– Frederick Vanderbilt Field was an American leftist political activist and a great-great-grandson of railroad tycoon Cornelius “Commodore” Vanderbilt, disinherited by his wealthy relatives for his radical political views. Field became a specialist on Asia and was a prime staff member and supporter of the Institute of Pacific Relations. He also supported Henry Wallace’s Progressive Party and so many openly Communist organizations that he was accused of being a member of the Communist Party. He was a top target of the American government during the peak of 1950s McCarthyism. Field denied ever having been a party member but admitted in his memoirs, “I suppose I was what the Party called a ‘member at large.’”
[283 Pages, 14MB] –
Church of Scientology
– (Note: Very large file. Recommend right clicking and downloading to your hard drive) Developed by L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology is a religion that offers a precise path leading to a complete and certain understanding of one’s true spiritual nature and one’s relationship to self, family, groups, Mankind, all life forms, the material universe, the spiritual universe and the Supreme Being. Scientology addresses the spirit—not the body or mind—and believes that Man is far more than a product of his environment, or his genes.
– [1,519 Pages, 749MB]
(We) Are The News